Current Job Openings
Academy Orthopedics, LLC is currently seeking a qualified Radiologic Technologist (X-ray tech) for our practice. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with performing a wide variety of orthopedic x-rays in a clinical setting, with the ability to work under different physicians while accommodating preferences. We are currently seeking to fill full-time, part-time, and PRN positions. We have three offices in Cumming, Buford, and Duluth are open Monday thru Thursday 8am-5pm and Fridays 8am-1pm. Some traveling between offices will be required. NO weekends, holidays, or call schedules! Interested applicants may send an email with their resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities for the Radiologic Technologist include:
- Set-up and operation of x-ray equipment
- Performance of x-ray imaging according to physician preferences
- Create/burn imaging CDs in compliance with HIPAA Regulations
- Assistance within clinic rooming patients, obtaining histories, and helping the medical assistant/physician
- Documentation in EMR of patient demographics, history, and diagnostic imaging performed
- Graduate of accredited Radiologic Technology program (required)
- Current RT(R) license thru the ARRT (required)
- 1+ years of x-ray technologist experience (preferred)
- Current BLS/CPR certification (preferred)
- Basic understanding of anatomy and physiology as it relates to patient positioning and technique
- Ability to work in a clinical setting requiring standing and sitting for periods of time, with some bending, stooping, and lifting up to 50lbs
- Ability to self-manage as it pertains to efficiency with patient imaging and organization
- Experience with other various clinical tasks and duties preferred but not necessary.
- Applicant must take and pass an employer-paid drug screen prior to beginning position.
About Academy Orthopedics:
Academy Orthopedics is a physician-owned practice that prioritizes excellent patient experience thru orthopedic care. Our practice has been providing for patients in the Northeast Georgia area since 1985, offering both surgical and non-surgical expertise in a variety of orthopedic disorders and conditions. Our practice takes a true team-approach to patient care, with our surgeons and staff working together to establish trust with our patients thru education and informed decisions. We are currently growing as a practice and looking to expand our hardworking team. We offer benefits to full-time employees including health, vision and dental insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match.
Academy Orthopedics, LLC is Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.