At Academy Orthopedics L.L.C., we believe that communication, education, and quality of service are the keys to success for a workers’ compensation department. Therefore, that is our promise to you. You will always be able to reach one of our workers’ compensation specialists directly during normal business hours.
Our Physicians gladly serve as Workers’ Compensation Panel Physicians. Our Workers’ Compensation Manager will meet with you and obtain treatment guidelines from your company. Here are just a few ways we try to serve you better:
- Conduct an office profile- we will compile a list of your guidelines for treatment and return to work policies
- One call scheduling and a direct line for communication
- Acute injuries treated same day (Each location staffed 5 days a week)
- Work status is faxed at the time of appointment
- Education can be provided to reduce injuries in the workplace upon request of employer
- Patient office notes are faxed to the adjuster within 48 hours
- Our Physicians gladly tour area businesses to better understand the working environment
Workers Compensation Claim Forms
For your convenience we have provided you with all the necessary forms and information you may need. Please click on the Workers’ Compensation Forms link to access this information. Included in this packet is a Welcome Letter, Scheduling Your Employee Form, Authorization to Treat Form, Work Status Report Form, New Patient Information Form (Both English and Spanish versions), Workers’ Compensation Confirmation Letter, and Physicians profiles. If you have additional questions or concerns please feel free to call our Workers’ Compensation Department directly at . We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.